Glenroy West Primary School was established in 1958 in the northern residential suburb of Glenroy within the City of Moreland. The school has a current enrolment of around 200 pupils and services a community from diverse socio-economic and ethnic backgrounds.
In 2005, AA Turner Builders commenced work at the school to upgrade its administration area and develop a multi-purpose area. This area included reception, offices, sickbay, canteen and a multi-purpose room.
We worked with architect Robin Tobin of Woodhead International on this project, helping to bring Woodhead’s vision of flexible, future-proofed, supportive and collaborative student environments to life.
“We recently used AA Turner Builders to construct our new multi-purpose hall/library along with extensive refurbishment to our administration building. We were extremely happy with their professionalism and workmanship. Alan Turner met with us to discuss all the contract details and all significant timelines were met. We found their tradesman friendly and polite throughout the construction period.
AA Turner Builders protected our existing school whilst the construction was in progress and were very sensitive to minimising the school operation”.